Rock Boots will they fit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbrich

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am looking at buying DUI TLS350 drysuit, but it's temporary on hold since the dealer does not know if the Rock Boots in a size 15 will fit me. I wear a size 14 shoe, and I dive with a pair of OTB SAR in a size 14 and they are very snug fit. I am wondering if the size 15 Rock Boot will be too small with thermal insulation.

Hi cbrich,

Here is a portion of information taken on RockBoots™: The Story Behind the Design and Innovation of RockBoots at RockBoots: The Story Behind the Design and Innovation of RockBoots

Size Range: DUI has always prided itself on being able to fit the widest range of divers. Therefore DUI has RockBoots in sizes 4 – 15. For most divers, this is the actual size that they wear. DUI has already taken into consideration that the diver will be wearing insulation.

Note: Women’s sizes – most go down 1-2 sizes, depending on insulation
Men typically wear the same size RockBoot as they do their shoe size
For half sizes, go UP to the next size

If you wear a size 14 street shoe you will most likely wear a size 14 RockBoot.

Hope that helps.

Kathy

My LDS talked with Michael (I believe) and we sent him a tracing of my foot, and looks like 14 is going to be the magic size. Know I have to wait till February 22 to take ownership of my TLS350, can't wait. Could I get someone to post a picture of a black on black TLS350 with silver piping? I am curious what the silver looks like.

I tried to get my LDS to order a pink drysuit, at a huge discount, but I was told it would cost 2x more. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom