Robert Apfelzweig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zenshift

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm trying to locate the aforementioned Robert Apfelzweig. On a recent dive trip to Palomino Island in Puerto Rico, Mr. Apfelzweig was my g/f's dive buddy and took a number of photos with a professional setup. She unfortunately did not get his contact information to get copies of the photos ... several of which were of her and her smile. I posted here since he seemed to be an avid photographer.

If anyone may know Mr. Apfelzweig, could he please contact me: toppshelff at yahoo dot com.

Oh, and we have his name from her dive log ... no further info. I googled his name and didn't come up with anything definitive. He should be in his late 30's or 40's.

Thanks for reading the post.

Well, I just so happen to know this Robert Apfelzweig you speak of...he's my father! I was, of all things, doing an American Roots paper for my college class and did a quick search to see if I could turn up some interesting stuff about my dad and ended up here! It's after midnight where I am so I'll call my dad later today and let him know that someone wants his diving photos. Let me know if you're still interested.

It's been a while, need to go diving this summer....

It's a small world!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom