Roatan, Honduras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have several spots open for our adventure to Coco View this July 1-8. $1780 ALL INCLUSIVE. Stay in a bungalow, on stilts, on the beautiful blue waters of the Caribbean. Unlimited diving 24/7. Awesome experience for the novice or advanced.

Recieve half off Advanced training on this trip.

Also receive a FREE custom made DVD of YOUR entire trip.

visit us at www.BlueDolphinScuba.com

Have a Bubbly Day!

It's unsettling that I haven't had any response to my two emails last week to Tonda. Yeah, I can call, but (a) my preference is to have things documented as we discuss; and (b) if a shop advertises email availability (such as Tonda's direct-click hyperlink on the travel section), but can't work it properly, then what else might be amiss?

I'm sure yours is a good travel shop, and this sounds like a good trip, but I hold every shop to the same standard re email advertising vs. accomplishment. Considering that I'm presently emailing operations in Mexico and the Caribbean regarding the same time period, and getting good responses from them over their local telecom/IT infrastructure, a U.S. shop that can't work email slides down on my list.

No offense intended, just a heads-up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom