Roatan, Honduras: 3 to 4 Divers Needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vyin01

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

My friends and I are going to the Roatan Islands in Honduras from Sept 20th to Sept 27th. We had last minute cancellations and are looking to fill their spots. The maximum amount of people we're looking to get is 4, but a group of two or three works just as well. If we get 3 more people, the cost of the house will only be $300 per person for the entire week! You would just be in charge of buying ur own airfare.

About us: We're a mix of straight girls and guys but we welcome any friendly, sane person! Our ages range from late 20s to early 30s. We are all professionals working in New York City. We drink but not heavily. We love to have a good time but could do without drugs, drama, or crazy violent binge drinkers! By the way, this trip is not limited to divers but the majority of us will be doing atleast 2 to 3 days of diving. And three of us will definitely be going for the Advanced Open Water Certification. I'll also be setting up a couple other excursions: a canopy tour, where you zipline from tree to tree, as well as charter a boat for a day of sailing, on which you can fish, snorkel or just lay out. We also plan to do some dinners at home and just chill out by the pool. You are completely free to join in the excursions or just relax at home.

If you're interested, please send me some info about yourself (age, occupation, years of diving experience, other interests) and I can send you more details on the trip (ie cost, deposit, flight schedules, pics of the house).

Thanks,
Val

Hi Val,

Can you send me a bit more info and pics on your trip. I'm 28 years old, from San Diego and I'm planning a trip in Sep / Oct. I had a dive trip planned to La Paz at the end of August and it was cancelled last week. I've been diving for about a year and half w/ a PADI Advanced Open Water Cert. I own a small marketing business, love the outdoors & adventures, partying, etc.... It would be nice to meet a few new faces.

Thanks in advance,

ahh. my favorite dive location... where will you be staying?

Really? Cool! We're renting a villa and diving with coconut tree divers. Any comments on them? Also, any dive sites, restaurants, or nightlife that you would recommend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom