Roatan,Belize,Grand Cayman,Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I work on the Norwegian Wind. Currently, Tim Ingersoll, we don't have a dive excursion set up in Belize because that operation we were using that you speak of...we dropped. They did not live up to our standards and we are currently in the process of using another operator. Specifically, that operation left a diver in the water and had to go back for them. We are trying to get approval from Home Office to start using Hugh Parkey's Dive Center in Belize. We did a couple of test dives there and the dives were awesome and the crew was very attentive to everything. LuckyFishrag....which cruise are you going on? I would definitely suggest Anthony's Key in Roatan for diving. They do two reef shark dives through us and a DSD. Let me know if you'll be visiting me!

I've heard nothing but good thing about Hugh Parkey's op in Belize City.

Your options may be limited to what the ship provides - at least in Belize, where you will anchor quite aways out and the timing may be tight...

I know this will sound silly... but I'd dive them all since your going to all of them. And I can speak to GC, Belize, Roatan, and FL Keys when I say that most ops are so similar that you probably can't go wrong in most cases.
Just get out and dive - you'll have a wonderful time.

Back
Top Bottom