Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras - COCO VIEW - August 16-23. $966 pp approx inc. tax

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkling17

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
PLEASE JOIN US! We have a few rooms left with a GROUP RATE for Coco View - August 16-23 (Sat-Sat). The cost is a mere $966 pp INCLUDING TAXES (16%).

Please note that this is NOT a Store Trip. Everyone participates in the discount, and that's why it's so reasonable. This is just a group of laid-back friends, getting together at one of our favorite resorts for a great week of diving, sun and good times.

What is included: Accommodations, Diving (2 boats plus unlimited shore diving - day or night), Meals, Airport Transfers. If you like you can dive 24/7. Nitrox is available at a slight extra cost (I believe around $100 for the whole week).

Most of us have been to Coco before and love it, and the crowd that comes here is really super - excellent people. We have a few Ocean Front rooms available. I'm pretty sure that 2 are top floor and 1 ground level.

Best regards and hope that you can make it!

Jeff (NJ)

jkling@nac.net
908-963-5180 mobile

My u/w photo page: Jeff's UW Photography Page. Fuji F30. Inon 105 Wide Angle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom