Road trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Firefyter had an idea, maybe an expedition to Lake Tenkiller sometime this summer. Renting cabins would be nice for a weekend outing.
Tenkiller scuba info

It sounds good; I've heard about the sunken town but have never been there. If enough people could go the boat rental would not be that much apiece (I hope someone can drive a pontoon). :D
Pontoon rental

Basic lake map, and directions from someone who has been there will follow in the near future.
Dive map

Anyone up for a weekend get-together at a lake?

Thought I'd pull this back up before it got sucked into page 2.

Like I told y'all last weekend, it sounds great to me. I also want to do the Arkansas lakes, but one road trip per thread.

It'd be posssible I could make it, if I start beggin now that is. :eyebrow:
Doesn't look to be all that far a jaunt to make, the lake is just east of Muskogee. I'd make it about 240 miles out of Dallas. Keep me in mind :D

Tenkiller is supposed to be neat. Check the okie land post for activities next weekend, but it looks like it might be a nightmare. I'd rather go when not so many ppl. are there. Maybe in about 3 weeks or so.

Broken Bow looks like it will be my next weekend thing, if I can get Tom to go. Takes me less than an hour to get there.

Yup Tdiver, looks like ya know the area. It's only about 30 minutes more drive time for me to go to TK than to CSSP.

Des, wash-it-ah (ouachita) lake in ark. sounds good to me. Oops, I put up more than one road trip per thread...gonna get booted off the board. :D

Dang, tried to spell wah****ah and got **** on the sh.. thing in the name. LOL

Need some more duck tape for your camera Des?

Our LDS is doing a Ouachita trip in Aug. If anyone's interested, I'll see if they have any openings and details. It's the weekend of Aug. 7-8. We haven't committed to it yet, but I would like to go. Duh.

Foo

Tony, have you been tested for diabetes? There are a couplea T's in yer handle too!!! "Tru Tex"; j"T2"; scuba"Tex Tony" lol (and we thought the conspiracy was dead)

Hey Foo, let me know. It's supposed to be a cool lake to dive. Apparently there are a lot of quartz formations, etc.

Seal, I just filled out the warranty paperwork yesterday. I haven't got my "OK, you can ship it" back yet.

Texass:
Seal, I just filled out the warranty paperwork yesterday. I haven't got my "OK, you can ship it" back yet.

Glad to hear ya got warranty on it. Gee, your camera, Tom's ear, my flashlight...the Hasinai Caddos' great spirit Ayo-Caddi-Aymay must have gotten p.o.ed at us for some reason. Either that, or he knew I used to be married to a Cherokee.

Umm...current wife is part Cherokee also. Dang, I think I heard that the Caddos and Cherokees didn't get along for awhile. :11:

Peace!

Des AND Tom I have met and dove with! and I gotz pictures of the pontoon boat, more already than the imfamous TT/JT.

Actually just got through getting the mildew off the seats cause it's been sittin' so long covered with a tarp! I'll have to get Dee and Beast to come over and put a hand/tank on it if you need more proof.....LOL

tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom