Road Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nobby

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
My mates and I are going to Mexico Aug 14 - Sep 7 05. We are landing in Mexico City and then? We are looking for inspiration. Anyone dived in Veracruz, what cenotes are the best to dive? We aim to leave Mex City and head to veracruz and follow th coast around up to the Yucatan and eventually Coz. Anyone with any knowledge of the area would be appreciated.

Wow! sounds like a great trip! The only advice I can offer is to be safe, some of the areas going through the states of Tabasco and Campeche are a little unstable. and not necessarily the safest place for gingos. maybe staying close to the coast will be better.

Hit some Mayan sites while your at it.

Hope you have a wonderful trip, give us a report when you get back.

sharky60:
Wow! sounds like a great trip! The only advice I can offer is to be safe, some of the areas going through the states of Tabasco and Campeche are a little unstable. and not necessarily the safest place for gingos. maybe staying close to the coast will be better.

Hit some Mayan sites while your at it.

Hope you have a wonderful trip, give us a report when you get back.
Will do.....Is it a bad idea then to go dressed as the 3 Amigos?

Hey Nobby, about 5-6 of us Scubaboarder's will be be in Coz from Aug 28-Sept 4. Keep in touch. We can all get together and hoist a few.

scubajim:
Hey Nobby, about 5-6 of us Scubaboarder's will be be in Coz from Aug 28-Sept 4. Keep in touch. We can all get together and hoist a few.

SJ

I thought that we had a similar conversation earlier? We were attempting to get in your place in Coz..I have 3 in total remember? Are you sending these posts from 100ft? Are you away with the fishes?

I don't recall a previous conversation with you, however, there is a Scuba Jim from Great Britain on his board. Maybe it was him you spoke to. It would be great to meet you in Coz. I heard from Scuba.ksue that your working out the details.

Back
Top Bottom