Road trip to Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

holydiver

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in taking a road trip to florida, for diving starting at panama city , then hitting some lakes during nov27, thru dec1, let me know....

I might be. Me and a few others from my area (beaumont) have been toying with this idea. Not sure as to the dates yet tho.

these dates are not exactly set but im triing to get an idea i have off so im ready, i plan on taking a pop up that sleeps about 6 folks , and a sea eagle inflatable with 15hp motor to make it more fun, so if anyone wants to ride along i have room for about 3 more divers and gear with room to spare (hopefully).. let me know... you can also email me at holydiver@academicplanet.com if anyone is interested

I know this is kinda out of the time frame originally set, but it looks like my next Florida trip will be around the first week or so of March. One buddy wants to head towards Daytona Beach for spring break, so a few others told him we might go along and make a dive trip outta it

John - I'll be on spring break from the university March 9-15. If y'all think you might want company, and think you might be going by Ginnie (has an open water area, correct?) please let me know :)

I'm sure my girlfriend would also be interested in going to dive at places that don't suck :wink: (ok, not ALL Texas diving is bad...)

jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom