• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Risk free trial for SLX Dive lights and Focus Lights

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Nocturnal Lights, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Nocturnal Lights

Nocturnal Lights Barracuda

Some of you may know that the SLX is our star peformer this year. As a Scubaboard only special I would like to offer everyone here a 35 day risk-free trial of our SLX led dive light and SLX auto focus light.

Since this is an exclusive offer for Scubaboard members, make a note at the checkout that you would like to take advantage of the 35 day risk free trial, this way you can return the lights to us if you don't like it. The goal is to have you guys get the lights in yoru hands and take a look and experience the overall quality of the body and the light output. This is a limited time offer so please take advantage of it.

If you don't like the light for any reason simply email us and we will issue you an RMA. As long as the light is used under normal condition and did not go through any abuse we will issue a full refund when we receive the product from you.

Here's a review from Scuba Diving Magazine's Gear Bag:

Here's another review on the SLX from our customer Mike:

2. zzsprm0

zzsprm0 Guest

I am looking to buy a new dive light for my next dive trip in cozumel during November of this year. When do I need to pick up a light from you to get the 37 days free trial?

My wife and I are both Advanced certified and are looking to take our rescue cert. while there. I'm going to need a good dive light.

Please let me know,
    Peter McFarland
    zzsprm0@sbcglobal.net

3. Nocturnal Lights

Nocturnal Lights Barracuda

Hi Peter,

The trial is 35 days from the purchase and we usually ship out the lights in 1 business day, so you should receive it in 5 business days max even if you live in New York. Make a note that you're from Scubaboard and that you're aware of the 35 day trial at the checkout in order for this offer to be effective. Feel free to email me or reply to this post if you have any additional questions.

Tim
    www.nocturnallights.com