Rig weight change when changing tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah but would I need to haul all 36lbs of available lead with me to the pool or should I bring an additional 6lbs. That's really why I's asking.

Since this is the sidemount forum it would be safe to assume I am asking about a single tank that I would be doubling for true sidemount. I wouldn't need to worry about a manifold and other gear for back mounted doubles.
Ah, sorry, didn't notice that this is the Sidemount Diving forum. I read your post by selecting the "New Posts" button. You're new here, but this is very common--in spite of our best efforts. Disregard.

rx7diver

Ah, sorry, didn't notice that this is the Sidemount Diving forum. I read your post by selecting the "New Posts" button. You're new here, but this is very common--in spite of our best efforts. Disregard.

rx7diver

Today I learned that there is a way to see only the new posts.

I see that I may have sounded like a jerk, I didn't mean to and now I understand why it can be easily mistaken.

Today I learned that there is a way to see only the new posts.

I see that I may have sounded like a jerk, I didn't mean to and now I understand why it can be easily mistaken.
No problem, @Dann-Oh. I recently began diving my newest rec configuration: Isolator-manifolded BM LP50's. My "usual" rec configuration is a BM single old-school 72 with a Y-valve. When I read your post, I was thinking that you were thinking about doing something similar.

rx7diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom