Rig Dive CC TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gr8WyattWhale

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
This is my first attempt at filming and editing a dive video. I'm still a beginning diver so I apologize for some shaky video. I was focused more on my bouyancy and breathing than filming most of the time.

Had a great time diving with Ascuba Venture! Enjoy

Nice video. Visibility is a lot better than I would of thought for that area of the Gulf. Did you use a filter? How far out is the Rig?

Thanks! Yeah vis is notoriously bad right around Corpus Christi. This rig is about 35 miles offshore where the water quality starts to get better. I did use a very inexpensive orangey filter over the lens of my GoPro (3+ I think).

Whose boat is Sid using now?

Tell Capt. John that Capt. Frank of the Spree says hello. If you go again.

Nice video. I grew up about 30 miles from Corpus but never thought about diving there. On their site it says tank rentals are $18 daily. I guess the trip is a three tank dive, is the rental fee $18 per tank or for three? Now I am going to have to combine diving on my fishing trips.

Nice video. I grew up about 30 miles from Corpus but never thought about diving there. On their site it says tank rentals are $18 daily. I guess the trip is a three tank dive, is the rental fee $18 per tank or for three? Now I am going to have to combine diving on my fishing trips.
18 per tank...honestly I think their prices are kinda high but they're really great people to deal with so I figure it kinda evens out

But....for 165 a year you can join their "Gold Member Club" (I think is what it's called) and that covers all your cylinders any time you dive on one of their trips...I think it might cover weights too...plus you get one free air/nitrox fill/rental per day as a member even when you're not diving with them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom