Richelieu-Myanmar trip with YS-90DX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The last whip coral goby is a stunner - as is the second ghost pipefish!! Very impressive indeed!!

Wow!!! I love your 1st pix!! Is it a Crinoid shrimp?

Yes, I went on M/Y Panunee but I had Ali as a dive leader for only 1 dive - a night dive which he took me to the pink Anglerfish.
I enjoyed the trip very much and was thinking about diving the Similans with Panunee again late April.

BTW, I've already registered in DSAC forum. Looks like another nice place to hover around :wink:

Oh! Did you take any Bumblebee shrimp pictures during your trip? They hopped very fast from places to places. Here's the most difficult shot of mine...

fc9f29e2.jpg

I wish I had seen the Bumble Bee shrimp.

We searched and searched for the Anglerfish and couldn't find it.

We liked the Panunee so much .... we bought the company ... only kidding.

But we have planned another trip 1st July. This time to Lembeh , we definately want to see the anglerfish and also Pygmy sea horses.

(I have also bullied Jakaryn to make sure Ali is my dive guide again!)

You can get the details here.

Cheers

Hi Juv and Burger...........

ORiginally aI thought that it was my pick of the Harelquin shrimp, as I saw the same one with one arm missing. Well, Richalieu, 20 meters deep, under the rocky ledge right ? Yeh, thats the one !

Back
Top Bottom