Returning to PNW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ALaderer

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be returning to Whidbey Island around the middle of May, after being in Cuba for the last 15 months and I need to get back into the water. My first chance to dive will probably be Memorial day weekend, but maybe a couple of days earlier if my drysuit is still in good shape. Any dive offers are welcome, but if I can stay close to home I think my family will be happier.
Thanks, Andy

Well, I looked at the tides/currents for the weekend, and I think one could dive Keystone at midday and in the early afternoon (slack is around 2 on the 26th). The Langley tire reef, I understand, is pretty current insensitive. And you could PM Bobbin-along, who dives in the Port Townsend region, which is only a short ferry ride away.

TSandM
Thanks for thinking of coming up to the island, but I may have spoken too soon. I got word that my shipment from Gitmo will probably be delayed, but I don't know for how long.

Back
Top Bottom