Resort Destination Recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for everyone's replies. We'll actually be taking KathyV's advice and alternating vacations. Since its my brother's 50th bday, I let him pick this year. He and his wife chose Couples Swept Away near Negril, Jamaica and it really seems to check all the boxes for our trip...

I've never been diving in Jamaica, only been to a couple of ports during cruise stops. I've looked on this board and found that although diving isn't great in Negril, it seems to be getting better. Couples SA also includes diving as part of their all-inclusive package from what I understand.

Has anyone stayed at Couples SA? Can you comment on the diving / dive ops? Also, my limited experience with all-inclusives is that the food is typically...disappointing. Can anyone comment on the on-property restaurants? What about a "must try" off-site restaurant in Negril?

Thanks to all!

Back
Top Bottom