Rescue today :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisW:
Where's my fins? Is't it a pain when we get old? :D

Good job Gary, that guy is one lucky drunk.
OLD?
I think the pot is calling the kettle black. :lol:

We train and train and train to do something a certain way and as soon as the call came out I started thinking I'm going wet, I'm going wet, I'm going wet.

When I got on scene I tossed my dry suit stuff on the roof of the car and grabbed my shorty and boots. Not even thinking I musty have just slid my fins up my arm like normal but it was out of my normal order of things.

I was still in the water in a couple of minutes. I should have gone dry after all. I kind of look like I got into a knife fight and lost. Those little cuts over my arms and legs made me look worse than the drunk. They’ll heal fast and going wet was nice for a change.

Gary D.

I said, We. I'll admit it, I'm an old fart. Take care Gary and give my best to Wobbles.

This guy wasn’t just drunk, he was mega drunk. His BAC was .28.

He couldn’t get out of jail until his BAC dropped to .08 or less. He reached .08 around 1300 hours today.

He has to be one sick puppy. :D

Not a single news spot on it. All the major media was there but I guess that he didn't die so it's not news worthy.

Gary D.

Gary D.:
Not a single news spot on it. All the major media was there but I guess that he didn't die so it's not news worthy.

Gary D.
Priscilla said there was a report on KHQ6 last night. No pictures of you this time, though.:wink:

Gary D.:
All the major media was there but I guess that he didn't die so it's not news worthy.

Can we film the operation? Is the head dead yet?
You know the boys in the newsroom got a running bet,
Get the widow on the set, we need dirty laundry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom