Rescue Diver Class...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I will be teaching a Rescue Diver Class in Orlando. First Aid/CPR/Ox provider will be on April 22, 2006 At the Boy Scout Center in Orlando and then the class resumes the next weekend at Camp La No Che/Alexander Springs April 28-30 2006. There will also be a concurrent First Aid/CPR Instructor course. More information can be found at www.SafeScouter.com and sign up can be found at SafeScouter Registration

Pete, do you need any assistance with the teaching? on 4/22? Cant help at La No Che as we are in Cayman that weekend (sniff, sniff). When are you thinking of running the Rescue Diver course - or is that the La No Che part? Still want to get around to this course one day!

Simon,

Cayman will be inaccessible that week so just stay home! I WOULD love your help the weekend before! I have a First Aid/CPR Class that Saturday (22nd) and the beginning of the First Aid/CPR Instructor class on the 23rd. Your assistance would be AWESOME!

April 22 is smack in the middle of Oceanfest.

Do you ever have classes near West Palm? Do I need my aow to take the class. If so I well make arrangements to get that in the next two weeks.

No, I don't have any classes planned near West Palm and you don't need your AOW to do this. Just eat your Wheaties! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom