Rescue class at Scubatoys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TruckDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone interested in doing a rescue class at Scubatoys anytime soon? I've spoken with Joe, and he needs a minimum of 4 people. At this time he said I'm the only one that is interested. Anyone? It might be kinda kewl having a Swamper style class!:wink:

Me, my wife, and my friend Jeff will be ready for the rescue class anytime after August 22nd, which is when we'll finally be finishing our Advanced Open Water.

For those cruising this thread, I want to encourage you to consider taking Rescue Diver as soon as you are ready.

It's one of the best classes you can take post Open Water for both enjoyment, education, and skills.

Like one of my instructor friends says, "If I ask you to do a standing long jump, you won't know how far you can do it unless you try. This class not only get's you to try, but try a bit harder to jump that much longer."

The skills you learn are invaluable and help you not only prevent an accident from occuring, but deal with it once it has occured

It's a great experience and one all divers should do.

Sounds like an awesome class unfortunately I am going back to Illinois soon so I don't have the time, maybe next summer. To anyone that does have the time, I would highly recommend ScubaToys I like the way they do business and would love to eventually take a class with them. Good Luck!

Me, my wife, and my friend Jeff will be ready for the rescue class anytime after August 22nd, which is when we'll finally be finishing our Advanced Open Water
Okey-dokey, Well they said they needed at least 4 folks for a class, looks like we've got um.. Look me up at CSSP saturday...:)

Truckdiver,

I'd be up for taking it. Have never trained at Scubatoys, all Ocean's window till now.

Let me know,

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom