Request for comments by CCR divers on The Basics of Rebreather Diving book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnmckenzie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am reviewing Jill Heinerth's book "The Basics of Rebreather Diving" for ScubaGadget. I would like to get some comments from CCR divers who have read this book. What do you think those interested in or new to rebreathers would get from this book? If you are a rebreather instructor, have you used the book in classes or as a prerequisite reader? Any general comments will be appreciated.

Thank you,
John

I had the privilege to meet Jill last month, she was a speaker here for our diver conference and I grabbed her rebreather basics and cave book from her. I can't comment from a rebreather diver standpoint since I've only tried them in the pool, I had purchased the book as a precursor to getting into CCR so I can expand my basic knowledge.

not sure i understand what you are looking for exactly - are you trying to get my\our reviews of the book so you can parse them as yours?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom