Request for Bob Signature on my original FF :p

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

totoro_biru

Registered
Reaction score
so.. I finally order FF from the force fin web.. and a PINK one too ^_^ Yaaayy!! Counting the days till i receive it :blinking:

I will get it as an early christmas present.. *grin* cause we're going to phuket on mid December and beg them to give it to me early so i can try the FF for the first time there.. (hope the indonesian custom don't screw this one for me)

Anyways.. I notice (maybe i'm mistaken) that Bob sign the fin he made only on the tan delta material.. so..

Dear Bob,

Can you please please give your signature as well on the pink original i order? it will be so cool!!
I wish i can buy the tan delta, the colour is just so beautiful.. Even my partner wanting to have one.. maybe in a year or two we might be able to.. *grin - crossing fingers*

And i wanna say Thank you for everyone that help me choose the right FF and sizing.. ^_^

*Going to make a comical graphic illustration of me with my (soon to receive) pink FF* will surely post it here!!*

Last edited:
Totoro Biru, No problem signing your Force fins, I as policy only sign the Tan Delta Force Fins, but your wish is my command. You will appreciate our service and attention to your needs. Have a great week end, Best, Bob

Wow!! Thank you so much Bob! I really apppreciate it!

Yes, I highly appreciate all the service and attention. You guys rock! Really put a soul on every force fin you made with a soul and great hope!

Will definitely spread the word of ff in Bali

Btw do you know what happen to the ff miniature keychain?

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Totoro, glad to hear that you are getting your pink FF. My only suggestion when dealing with Indonesian customs is get your fins directly from the post office. Do not let them hold your fins with them. Track your fins using USPS tracking system, and when it says arrived in post office, go to Bali's central post office and collect them yourself. It will significanty speed up the process, means that you can get your fins faster.

I'm in Bali as we speak till 7th of Nov. If you ever want to try Hockeys FF just let me know :)

Miniature keychain? If there is one, a FF Pros minature keychain will be very cool!!
Bob, please consider to add them into the merchandise collections,..would love to grab some..

I think they've made it before.. saw it on the ff website catalog but somehow has been discontinued? (picture attached) i will also love to get one of those along with my shipment.. ^_^

keychain250.jpg

ahh.. ic.. so the usps tracking system will say when it has arrived here? i thought they won't be able to tell you that - only report that it has been send from US.. do you know how long it usually take to send it to indonesia? (priority ups - not express)

Kewl! Welcome to Bali ^_^ hope you'll get good diving experience! are u in touch with one of the dive operator in Bali? I'm a friend of the people at Reef Check Indonesia.. We are helping them conserve the reef through our services..
Will love to try the hockeys FF but afraid i won't let it go afterwards *grin* work is quite hectic at the moment though.. :(

Thank you for the info and generous offer xeon! Really appreciate it :)

Right now the Hockey FFs are only made in XL and XXL. There are maybe a dozen pairs out right now, each one made to order. Bob still considers these to be "experimental"; he is still tweeking the design based upon feedback from the users (both shape and material performance). Plus this is a new material and he is wanting to make sure that it lasts as long as the other materials presently used to manufacture other Force Fins.

I can tell you, having used them for over a year (and two different versions), they are a great fin. They definitely rival the Excellerating Force Fins in performance, actually better in acceleration, but a little harder on the legs in continuous fast swims.

If you ever get a pair you will never want another fin. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom