Suggestion request for a new "Dive Software" sub forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
dirkhh

dirkhh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It would be nice to have a "Dive Software" sub forum where people could post questions about the various dive log and dive planning apps.
But I'm a bit unclear if there is a process how I could request creation of such a forum...

Why am I interested? I'm the maintainer of Subsurface (am open source / free dive log that runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux and supports most common dive computers) and would love to have a place to answer user questions...

So that gets us to about 30 supporters in a day - I'd say that meets the criteria set in the FAQ (and thanks @knotical for quoting the FAQ and changing the title). I just sent a message to the site support team (using the link in the FAQ snippet), asking for next steps :)

Thanks everyone who supported this! And if others are coming here after I posted this update, please feel free to voice your support (or opposition, for that matter) - my guess is the moderators will close this thread once a new forum has been created...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom