Reply all issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteve2000

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've noticed a problem of late with PMs sent to multiple recipients. First of all, none of the others that I know were included in the PM appear on a list of recipients. I have verified that the sender did include all the intended recipients on the "To" field and that they weren't blind copied. Second, since the list of recipients do not appear above the message when it is read and no option to "reply all" is available, if I want my answer to go to the rest of the recipients I have to input them. I noticed it as of a couple of weeks ago.

I will look into this in the next few days.

However... The "Reply to All" was a hack, or unofficial addon to vbulletin. For the most part, these addons are troublesome and currently I have moved us away from using unofficial addons whenever possible.

Was gonna start a thread about the missing REPLY TO ALL feature missing in the PMs but see that you're aware of the issue. Interested to know what you find out in a few days.

Was gonna start a thread about the missing REPLY TO ALL feature missing in the PMs but see that you're aware of the issue. Interested to know what you find out in a few days.

What I know is... There is currently no "Reply to ALL" function for this version of vBulletin. I did not create the "Reply to All" it is, as I previously stated, an unofficial add-on (not made by the vBulletin people, or supported by them). The one that we had used isn't compatible with the current build of vBulletin. Maybe in the next few weeks the creators of that "hack" will release a compatible update?

I assure you that as soon as one becomes available... I will add it in. :)

As it turns out... A new "Reply to All" mod was released, and is now installed and working.

Back
Top Bottom