replacement parts for Princeton Tec Shockwave?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your post didn't say what parts you needed, but if it isn't the bulb or the batteries, test their "lifetime warranty". Free is better than you're likely to find at the store.

http://www.princetontec.com/entry.html
PO BOX 8057
Trenton, NJ 08650
PHONE: 609.298.9331
FAX: 609.298.9601

Princeton offers a lifetime warranty. All you have to do is return it to the dealer where you purchased it, or any other dealer for that matter, and they should replace it for free.

Rich:wacko:

I know this is an old thread.... however, my old light is twice as old as this thread is..... it works itermitently, you need to smack it to turn on .. and recently, the lever inside that moves the switch has broken... also, the store i bought it from has been gone for 5 years or so.... any ideas?

Send it back to us, we'll take care of you! Princeton is great about the warranty and if it is an old light they will replace it with the current model. PM me for the contact info.

Back
Top Bottom