Replacement dive card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go to the agencies website and check, most can do an online replacement.

Just scotch tape it to the inside of your dive log.

I looked to replace my SSI card a couple years ago and found they wanted $45 bucks or so. the card and printer film is about 75 cents and the secretarial time is about 5 minutes. Add another 75 cents in mailing costs......
I know they need to charge but IMHO anything over $20 is plain and simple Gouging.

Anyway your in the wrong forum. You should ask a mod to move this to the agency forum of whatever agency you're certified from.

I lost my NAUI card a few years back and went online to get a replacement, it was pretty simple but Wolfie is correct it cost around $45 if I remember correctly.

I took a picture of mine with my iPhone and saved as a PDF file. If I loose the plastic card I will still have it electronically. I'll have to try it this weekend and see they'll take it.

When I first got my Advanced and Nitrox cards I made color copies of both with my drivers liscense and had them laminated together. I put one set in my dive bag/log book and keep another as spare. My cards stay home.

For newer certifications PADI has many logged online so if you are way and lose the card you can still dive. Beyond that though I had paying for a replacement.

Yep put it together and take a picture of it. It's not like its a voter ID card! That I can get behind.

I have mine on my phone but I'm going to move it to my drop box for easier access. HTH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom