Repair flat rate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,
I just called Olympus and they have a flood repair flat rate for the C-5050 of $178.- plus $8.- shipping. Tax doesn't apply for my State, but might for others. If anybody needs the service the phone number is 1-800-622-6372, then enter extention 2701 right away.
Aloha,
Lisa

That's some good info. Maybe Dee will consider putting that up as a "sticky" so it stays at the top.

This seems like a reasonable rate to repair a flood! I would think that this would be a viable option instead of insurance even?? Anyone know DEPPs insurance rate? Wish all manufacturers had that.

Good idea. I copied it to the Tip thread.

Dee:
Good idea. I copied it to the Tip thread.

:beret:

I just ordered the UW case for my Canon S-400 today. I've been using a Auto-35 which I didn't choose to have flood insurance on. I'm thinking that may be I should get it for the Canon S-400. (Dee & others) Can you suggest some places to get coverage? :bouncesbl

I would also like any info/suggestions on this camera & case (WP-DC800) It's to late now since I ordered the case, however; I'd like to know if I got a good price at $169.95 from B&H photo in NY. :bonk:

alcina:
This seems like a reasonable rate to repair a flood! I would think that this would be a viable option instead of insurance even?? Anyone know DEPPs insurance rate? Wish all manufacturers had that.
Hi Alcina,

The premium levels are
up to $2,000 = $30.- pa
$3500 = $65.- pa
$5000 = $95.- pa
$7500 = $125.-pa
$10000 = $150.-pa
and so on....

A minimum of one set of dive gear must be enrolled to be eligible for UW photography equipemt insurance

I also forgot to mention that after repair you have 6 months limited warranty too.
Aloha,
Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom