Removal of Subforums?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corigan

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there anyway to remove subforums to not show up on the new posts search? I'm sure this is probably a long-shot but I thought I would just ask. I didn't know if there was an area on the board that I could un-subscribe to whole subforums and not see them in the new posts search.

Matt

Thanks Snowbear, looks like it will take some time to add almost all the forums but a few, but it will be worth it in the long run. Don't think I'm complaining! I'm happy this option is available.

Matt

I was thinking there was also a way to show only what you want(reverse of hiding)..not for sure since that option was made when I first came to SB. Snowbear??

crpntr133:
I was thinking there was also a way to show only what you want(reverse of hiding)..not for sure since that option was made when I first came to SB. Snowbear??
James Goddard's *new* tutorial that I linked in the former post actually tells you how to show only what you WANT in the search. The first one he did (the one that's linked in his tutorial) was how to hide what you don't want.

Ugh... I think I even confused myself on that one... did that make sense at all?

Snowbear:
James Goddard's *new* tutorial that I linked in the former post actually tells you how to show only what you WANT in the search. The first one he did (the one that's linked in his tutorial) was how to hide what you don't want.

Ugh... I think I even confused myself on that one... did that make sense at all?

Sorry, I didn't link to the link to see what the link was all about.:D Figured since corigin was talking about hiding that was what you linked to. Either way, you can type to hide a few that you don't want to see or type in the few that you want to see.

I know what you were talking about Snowbear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom