Remember to drink plenty of fluids and eat a little something

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon:
Well, I don't know how calling DAN works in other countries - thought I'd heard not so great there. Have you ever test called them?

I worry a lot, so I have called them several times about buddies, and the Med Tech line about my DVT last year.
you jogging my memory here! i must admit, many years ago when i was a newbie and diving with alot of other newbies one of the guys got bent when doing a boat dive and i was one he called about 6 hours after his dive when his symptons deteriated enough for him to realize he had a problem. about 8 years ago i think, i wasnt with him on the day of the dive.

my BF at the time (not my hubby-maybe thats why i blotted it out :) )and i called DAN australia and found them fantastic on the phone, sent an ambulance that took the guy to a hospital with a chamber (Randwick hospital or Prince Alfred-cant remember which one) and the chamber staff there had been informed we were coming in and was waiting for us.

ive not heard a bad thing about DAN in australia so happily pay our renewal each year.... just forgot about them the other day i must admit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom