Relative costs of drysuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTwo,

That's true...IF it fits. I was lucky that I was about the same height and weight as the previous owner. The sleeves on my drysuit is about 2 inches short and the legs are about 2-3 inches short, but the torso was long enough to account for the short legs. If I was rich, I'd definitely get a custom made DUI drysuit.

Ericson

Once you go dry you wont go back to a wet suit. Your season is extended to 12 months. I went in 34 deg F water off of Cape Cod 2 weeks ago and it was 33 outside. I was warm especially with the new Dry Gloves I just got for my Diving Consepts suit.

scubajunkee:
ScubaTwo,

That's true...IF it fits. I was lucky that I was about the same height and weight as the previous owner. The sleeves on my drysuit is about 2 inches short and the legs are about 2-3 inches short, but the torso was long enough to account for the short legs. If I was rich, I'd definitely get a custom made DUI drysuit.

Ericson

LOL Im a self employed trim carpenter. About as far from rich as you can get. But I really got sick of sitting around in the winter looking at my dive gear and anything but custom would not fit me. Just took lots saving. Thats not to say the house isnt falling apart around us but when it falls down who cares cause I will be diving :)

Back
Top Bottom