Regulator with octos and gauges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mochosla

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

I'm looking for regulator with octos and gauges in good shape. I would prefer something no more than 4 years old and that is in great shape. Tell me what you got and include pics:

mochosla at yahoo dot com

Bump. After some research I've done I decided to buy something of good quality. Let me know what you have.

what "gauges" are you looking for and what kind of diving will you be doing?

i would consider getting your 1st stage with 2 second stages, a bottom timer (shows you all you need) and an SPG on a hose.

i bet you could get all that in great condition for about $300 (or a hair more)

I will be doing wreck diving 110' and up. Nothing coder than Southern California water. Night diving etc.

go atomic, you'll be glad you did. there are a couple of really good deals on here right now and here is a z2 on ebay, brand spankin new and free shipping,
Atomic Aquatics Z2 Scuba Regulator - eBay (item 180431182063 end time Dec-10-09 19:00:50 PST)

i dive a Z2 here in the puget sound, lower to mid 40's and never, i mean never a change in breathing at any depth or breating rate. i sold my mk25/s600 that had 7 dives on it because it just did'nt breathe as freely as my buddies atomic.

Better to go new. Have you checked how much a local shop will charge for servicing the reg? By the time you pay for a used set and then for the servicing, you will be paying close to new price.

Thank you for all your replies. I have not bought anything yet but I am considering buying new as well. I have found some good deals on CG in my area and I'm making phone calls. If nothing works out in the next 2 weeks I will probably buy new.

Thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom