Regulator Savvy - First Edition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Following the same logic, all my LDS has to do is say that I'm not trained to do my reg overhaul, and that they will sell me the parts (Which they get for free in most cases) but I should have them installed by my "mystery" trained technician.

A$$e$ covered. Sign the waiver, take your chances.

If I worried all day long about lawsuits in my job, I'd never get out of bed or work at all.

I regularly walk all over the "Regulations" as, simply, I know better. I do for my clientelle what's best for them and me, and if it's still against "Regulations" etc., to hell with it.

Genesis once bubbled...

How long before divers consider 'em what they are - about as complex as a kitchen faucet - and stop allowing the manufacturers and dealers to play the "you must have us work on this and we won't sell you parts" card?

Soon I hope. This aquiring parts BS is driving me crazy. It is absurd that I can't buy parts to fix gear that I own.

Back
Top Bottom