regulator rebates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver4life

Contributor
Reaction score
I saw a post with a site for regulator rebates but can't find it again. Has anyone else seen it or know about it?
Thanks,
Doug

ScubaPro also has a rebate program running. The only people with the rebates, are companies that don't allow net sales - getting the rebate helps run the cost about the same as the boot legged gray market pricing. It's all part of ScubaPro and Aqualung battling the gray market issues they are facing.

diver4life:
Are there any rebates with Apex regs?

Yes, Same deal as with Aqualung ($100 taken off at time of sale) but no coupon is needed. Do a goggle search on "apeks rebate" (without the quotes.) The rebates will end on July 31, 2004.

I just bought an ATX50 and got the $100 off deal.

Can anyone help?

I purchased a Scubapro MK25 reg before the July 31st deadline and am filling out the rebate certificate for the $50 rebate.

It states "To receive your mail-in rebate, complete this Rebate Certificate and send it with your Product Registration Card or Online Registration Confirmation plus a copy of your sales receipt to:...."

I have the sales receipt, but the LDS has already submitted the Product Registration Card. I tried the website printed on he form www.scubapro-uwatec.com, but it apparently does not work.

How do I get an Online Registration Confirmation? Is there a special webpage I need to go to?

Any assistance greatly appreciated :bravo:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom