Regulator bag, gear bag, and Aqualung slingshots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SB3535

Contributor
Reaction score
looking for a regulator bag in good condition at a good price. Leisure pro has them for $20 shipped. Also looking for dive gear bag and aqualung slingshots (size: reg.) Please PM pictures and price shipped, thanks.

I have a pair of size Reg, they are in good shape with minor scuff marks from light use. I ended up needing XL for my drysuit boots so the regulars didn't get much use. I will ship for $85. I take PayPal.

Attachments

• Slingshot back (640x480).jpg
    Slingshot back (640x480).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Slingshot front (640x480).jpg
    Slingshot front (640x480).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Slingshot size (640x480).jpg
    Slingshot size (640x480).jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 63
I have 2 wenoka gear bags I'm willing to part with. One is definitely a Sea Style, I can't recall the name of the other. Both are back pack style bags with seperate pockets for your fins. Both ate used, both with no tears and with all zippers in good working order.

The smaller of the two will easily hold a full set of gear. The larger will easily hold 2 sets of warm water gear. If you're interested, I can post pics when I get home of the actual bags.

This link with give you an idea of what they look like. I do not have the mask bags.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/at...items/97486d1309472836-dive-bags-p1010126.jpg

50$ shipping included for either one. I recently switched to a dive caddy.

imagejpeg

Last edited:
Yeah!! i finally got pictures to upload
photo.JPGphoto6.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto3.jpgphoto4.jpg
photo5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom