Regs, BC, Wing, Light, and more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So as I recently made the decision to move into a new (yet significantly smaller) apartment, I decided that it's time to let go of some of my gear. Most of this gear was purchased as a backup and was therefore barely (if ever) used! Some was stuff that I bought intending to use and then never did.

I really would like it all gone as soon as possible since I feel like I"m always tripping over something SCUBA related in this new apartment. Please feel free to ask any questions and/or make me an offer! Even lowball offers are welcome! Who knows... Depending on my mood at a given point you might have a deal :d. Most of this is good gear that deserves to go to someone who can actually use it!

I will ship everything however you would like me to (fast, slow, as cheap as possible, etc) but you will pay the actual shipping! My old ugly carpet is not included :wink:.

- Scubapro MK2 Plus first stage only (yoke). Used, but in very good condition. Very minimal scratching on surface - $50
- Oceanic FDX10/Delta 4 regulator (yoke). Bought new ~1.5 years ago and I can send all of the original/maintenance paperwork with it if you're interested. I really like this reg and am only selling because I now have too many regs! It really is a great mid-range regulator - $190
- Zeagle Ranger BCD (Women's Small). Also listed under the BCD category if you want more info. In like new condition! - $300
- Deep Outdoors 34lb Element Wing. A great single tank wing! The company doesn't really sell nationally anymore, but is still in San Diego and you can easily get ahold of the owners. Their products are seriously bulletproof! - $100
- Princeton Tec Miniwave LED light. Also bought new ~1 year ago. Has only ever seen about 20 dives. A very bright little entry level primary light! Never flooded, in like new condition. - $50
- XS Scuba Metro Mask. I've tried this mask on the faces of many students and it has never failed to fit well. Blue - $15
- OMS small pocket. Because I like black (ok not really, but most of my gear is black), I carefully took the OMS label off. You can still (barely) see the stitch marks where it was since the pocket has never touched water! If you really want the label I'm sure I still have it and would be happy to send it along. - $10
- Thermo DIN O2 cleaned tank valve. Was just (as in yesterday) rebuilt and O2 cleaned. Pretty simple. Great for stage bottles. - $30
- Spring Straps (small 12") - found here: Replacement or Upgrade Spring Fin Straps for most Standard Fins - Mask & Fin Straps : House of Scuba. Very easy to attach. Work very well. - $10

deep outdoors.jpglight1.jpglight2.jpglight3.jpgmask.jpgphoto-1.jpgphoto-2.jpgphoto-3.jpgphoto-4.jpgphoto-6.jpgphoto-10.jpgphoto-11.jpgphoto-12.jpgphoto-13.jpg

Attachments

• photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 554
I could use your din single valve if it's still available.

Update. Lowered some prices.

- Scubapro MK2 Plus first stage only (yoke). $40
- Oceanic FDX10/Delta 4 regulator (yoke). $175
- [-]Zeagle Ranger BCD (Women's Small).[/-] Sold
- Deep Outdoors 34lb Element Wing. - $90
- Princeton Tec Miniwave LED light. Sold Pending Payment
- XS Scuba Metro Mask. Sold Pending Payment
- [-]OMS small pocket. [/-] Sold
- [-]Thermo DIN O2 cleaned tank valve.[/-] Sold
- Spring Straps (small 12") - $10

View attachment 135260View attachment 135265View attachment 135266View attachment 135268View attachment 135270View attachment 135271View attachment 135272View attachment 135273

Make me an offer! :)

Another update and prices lowered! If you can use it, make me an offer!!

- Scubapro MK2 Plus first stage only (yoke). $30
- Oceanic FDX10/Delta 4 regulator (yoke). $140
- Deep Outdoors 34lb Element Wing. - $75
- [-]Princeton Tec Miniwave LED light.[/-] Sold
- [-]XS Scuba Metro Mask.[/-] Sold
- [-]Spring Straps (small 12")[/-] - Sold

View attachment 135260View attachment 135265View attachment 135268View attachment 135270View attachment 135271View attachment 135272View attachment 135273

Wing arrived in great condition and I was suprised to see it came with a power inflator not shown in photo. It was a pleasure to deal with seller.

Re FDX10 and reg

Update. Lowered some prices.

- Scubapro MK2 Plus first stage only (yoke). $40
- Oceanic FDX10/Delta 4 regulator (yoke). $175
- Deep Outdoors 34lb Element Wing. - $90
- Princeton Tec Miniwave LED light. Sold Pending Payment
- XS Scuba Metro Mask. Sold Pending Payment
- Spring Straps (small 12") - $10

View attachment 135260View attachment 135265View attachment 135266View attachment 135268View attachment 135270View attachment 135271View attachment 135272View attachment 135273

Make me an offer! :)

Hi I am in the Sydney region in New South Wales Australia would you be interested in selling the FDX 10 /delta 4 reg for $175.00 posted to me usps would do. Pm me either way. Paypal OK ?
Thanks
Graham

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom