Reg Service from LP or DiveInn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please don't overrate annual service. My Sherwood Blizzard reg's filter actually turned sideways in the housing on a recent dive. This bent the clip and got particles in the regulator. Upon putting the filter back, it was noticed the filter sat loose.

My only guess at this time is that the moving orifice may have froze for some reason or has restricted movement upwards. I'll find out soo since its at my LDS.

$60 per stage, wow...that's amazingly high, but I guess your average lexus dealer probably charges $150 for an oil change, who knows.

Anyhow, I have to second Larry's suggestion of paying a visit to scubatoys, as they are a LDS that really does earn trust...plus their prices are extremely fair.

dirthead:
Everything they sell is at full retail, and if you don't buy a reg from them, the yearly service is $60 PER STAGE PLUS PARTS. That would be over $200 just for yearly service. When I questioned the owner on this, he said "Don't blame the player, blame the game."
Thanks!

Find another shop. That's a game you don't want to play.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom