Reefmaster Mini...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arubandi07

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Alive and well!! Going on five years now, still lovin' it... Just put up some more stuff from our Aug 2011 trip to Aruba, no ext. flash, most of it shot with WAL, editing program used is ...?? Anyway, let me know what you think(in case you decide to take a look), always happy to get some feedback ... For snorkdiving purposes, that little cam is great, and I'd love to hear from some folks, who are still using it.

Thx, Andi

If you're talking the original Mini, it was great. But I lost mine last summer,
and the replacement new version Mini II is crap.
For a supposed new generation improved version, it's a terrible dissappointment.
I was so unhappy with it I sent it back and they sent me another one that was
supposedly re-tuned and recalibrated to impress a dissatisfied customer....well,
there was very little improvement.

Picture quality = poor.
Picture transfer onto your PC is now clunky, requiring a separate card reader device.
Picture control and menu features have been stripped off (The old Mini had such great controls)
Video, although larger in pixel size, is terrible in quality and not worth the extra file size required to save it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom