Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PaulChristenson

Contributor
Reaction score
How many here on the SB are members??

And have any of you participated in any of their Field Surveys?

I'm #27572. Haven't been on an official Field Survey, though I teach Level 1-2 stuff to high school students in the Bahamas.

I sure like those yellow slates.

Yes, I do Reef counts and also Reefcheck work.....why? two different orgs.

I'm a member and have filled out a few surveys. I would do them more often, but it's hard to do both photography and a survey on the same dive, and I rarely dive without my camera.

-Mark

I've done 7 or 8 Field Survey trips with REEF and am an Advanced Assessment Team member. What would you like to know? The trips are excellent and you will learn a lot about fish.

Member. Sent in a few surveys.

I am a memeber and have done a few independent surveys as well.

I am a member too. I mostly take indenpedent surveys. I never have gone to a Field Survey Trip, but I have signed up for my first trip with the AAT for this September, and I am looking forward to it...

Member. AAT member for PNW. Done over 250 surveys. Went to Baja on a field survey a couple of years ago and had a blast!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom