Reef Wranglers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefmaker

New
Reaction score
Lots to report here in Alabama. New show to premiere on the "Weather Channel" Feb. 12th at 9:00 PM EST called Reef Wranglers". The shows about artificial reefs created for diving. REEF Wranglers PREM FEB 12 + password: reefpremiere

Also a 270' ship will be deployed sometime in June about 20 miles south of Orange Beach with a projected top of 60' underwater. The ship will be named "The Lulu" for Jimmy Buffett's sisters restaurant in Gulf Shores. During the sinking there will be a barge complete w/stage and it's rumored Jimmy Buffett will play during the sinking.

I watched the two premiere episodes the other night....Unfortunately, it may be the worst "reality" show I've ever seen. Reality is a very inappropriate name for it.

CGI explosion? Really?

I just watched two episodes that I had recorded. I've already hit "delete" for the series.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom