REEF SEEKERS DIVE CO. - JULY NEWSLETTER + TWARS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken Kurtis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
REEF SEEKERS DIVE CO. - MONTHLY NEWSLETTER & TWARS

I'm with my sister in Delaware wrapping up the final sale of our dad's house in Dover so am taking advantage of July 1st being a Sunday to combine the newsletter e-mail with the regular TWARS e-mail.

Got to spend the afternoon at Rehoboth Beach today which - as you may or may not know - is a HUGE getaway spot for those in this area and surroundings. And lest we think it's gets crowded at Redondo on a weekend, this is what it looked like at Rehoboth Sunday afternoon:
IMG_3133(LR6).jpg

And they all want to get in the water and lay close to the edge:
IMG_3141(LR6).jpg

Boardwalks are probably more of an east coast thing, but they've got a lot of appeal:
IMG_3157(LR6).jpg

Plenty of stuff to eat and usually some sort of Funland. My mom used to love to play Skee Ball, so we indulged in her memory . . . and I won a little stuffed Nemo!!!!
IMG_3154(LR6).jpg

Have a great Fourth everyone. Newsletter is attached and here are the particulars:

Please let me know if:

1. You wish to be removed from this list.
2. You would prefer to get only the newsletter and not the weekly "This Week at Reef Seekers" as well.
3. You are receiving more than one e-mail copy of this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IN THIS ISSUE: Yap 2018, 4th of July diving, rescheduling stuff
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attached you'll find the July, 2018 issue of the Reef Seekers newsletter, which is being sent as a 118KB PDF file of four pages. (It may be larger when you receive it.)

If you have any comments, thoughts, concerns, etc., about anything you read, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. Thanks for diving with Reef Seekers.

- Ken (for all the gang here at Reef Seekers Dive Co.)
—————————————————
Ken Kurtis
Owner, Reef Seekers Dive Co.
P.O. Box 634
Beverly Hills, CA 90213
(310) 652-4990
www.reefseekers.com

Attachments

• 0718NL.pdf
    117.9 KB · Views: 69
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back