Reef Clean Up June 4 Port St. Lucie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
We have a dive scheduled for June 4th 2005 .We will be removing nets off of the reefs in 30+feet of water. Last year DEP, FOS,CRRR and others removed 600 LBs of
nets and debris. We need Boats in order to make this dive sucessful.
Fuel and exspenses should be tax deductible within reason im sure. We plan to have a cookout after the dives. Entertainment will be provided by Jonny Fever,who is a excellent Blues Artist. Wed be happy to have you aboard! Call me at 321-409-9857 between 5:00pm and 9:00pm monday thru friday. I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm in for this one! June 4.

would love to attend...

Will this one be a 2 tanks dive or a single tank dive???

Cool... sounds like we might be able to make a Conch party of this one!

Our house is wide open for those who need a place to shack up.... Let's make this happen ya'll! Time to Conch it up!

I believe that you can count me in on this also!

Bit far in advance for even my detailed planning, but i will note it down :wink:

refsavers.org:
We have a dive scheduled for June 4th 2005 .We will be removing nets off of the reefs in 30+feet of water....... We need Boats in order to make this dive sucessful.....
Fuel and exspenses should be tax deductible..........

So, who is bringing the boat?

I'm going to start asking around..... Wanna help?

baitedstorm:
Our house is wide open for those who need a place to shack up.... Let's make this happen ya'll! Time to Conch it up!
now this is advance notice!! Count me in - Vickie, can I claim a couch??

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom