Trip Report Red Sea Aggressor and Nile Queen Aggressor December/January 2021/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just curious - where was your land based Philippines trip? Is there a trip report on here? I really want an Indo liveaboard trip, but am considering Tubbataha if the Philippines open before Indonesia. I haven't seen much about land based Philippine options.
I think what you are after is his report here:

Trip Report-Philippines-Puerto Galera-El Galleon/Asia Divers-April 1-14, 2019

You might also look for trip reports by Ironborn; I think he's been more than one place in the Philippines, and he, too, writes good trip reports. There was a ScubaBoard Invasion there a few years back that should be a good resource.

Richard.

Thanks for posting trip report and responding to the questions. I want to go to Red Sea and the information you provided was very helpful.

Just curious - where was your land based Philippines trip? Is there a trip report on here? I really want an Indo liveaboard trip, but am considering Tubbataha if the Philippines open before Indonesia. I haven't seen much about land based Philippine options.
Mid Mar to mid June only.
Chance for Philippines to open(freely) by then? Anything is possible including miracle.

Heading to the Red Sea in July. Thanks again for your awesome reporting TB

Thank you for your (as usual) incredibly helpful trip report! I'm heading to the Red Sea in March and will be doing both the Aggressor III and the Nile Queen cruise. We also added on a trip to Cairo at the beginning of the trip (and had to book a separate flight on Egypt Air from Cairo to Marsa Alam afterwards). There's only one flight on that Thursday, so we hope it goes ok! :) Will definitely look into the hot air balloon ride.

Thank you for your wonderful report. I've heard that the tourist sites of Egypt are near empty. Did you find that to be the case? I'm trying to get my wife to agree to an Egypt trip this year but she is still hell-bent on going home to Pakistan. I think I'm just going to have to suck it up and skip the sexy scuba trip this year. Sigh.
Same here lol 😂 and the wife doesn’t dive 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom