Red Sea 9-16/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tulambi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just a few pics from my recent trip to the Red Sea.

427887836_371b8f036f.jpg

427887832_f65ed4714c.jpg

427887834_4ae7af3fc8.jpg

427887842_b93c166c9d.jpg

427887849_434f4d84f1.jpg

427887859_583f8712a3.jpg

I hope now is better :wink: . Iwas able to see them from firefox but not from IE.
Admins please help...

Can't se anything but links to your pics on firefox. Did you use "insert image" button (on with a mountain on a yellow background)? That way we should be able to see those pictures instead of just links to them. Hmm.. as I clicked through those links I didn't see any pics either. It could be that your server (pathfinder) doesn't allow external linking of images.

Dolphin shot is just wonderful!!! BTW you can link pictures from flickr straight to this site. Just click your picture and select all sizes, then select appropriate size and copy "Grab the photo's URL:" boxes text (url) inside our "insert image" tag.
Thanks for sharing!

Really like the Dolphin especially, as well as the fish and eel close-ups. Nice job.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom