RecSea S95 housing & Inon Grip Base??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sushimassa

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

Based on the great reviews that I've read here on SB, I've almost convinced myself to purchase a RecSea case for the S95 camera as my new rig.

However, I currently have the Inon D4 grip base and would like to recycle whatever I can. I read the post about hand-tooling an adaptor, but I actually like the idea of a camera being attached with two screws instead of one.

I recently came across the Inon D-Base M1 mount which seems to have been designed for Inons new housing for the Lumix GF1

INON NEWS: Grip Base M1 for X-2 for GF1

I was wondering if anyone knew if this base would also fit the RecSea S95 housing? Would at least save me the purchase price of a new grip arm.

I think you would have to make an adapter plate with your existing Inon grip and base and with the new Inon base I am not sure but again, it is easy to make adapter plates. N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom