Recommendations for wreck diving NYC-Rhode Island - Connecticut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

elan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are travelling in the begining of July to Hartford, CT and I would really like to make a couple of dives on wrecks within 2 hours of driving from Hartford, CT. Can anyone recommend some good charter that does wrecks in 100' range recreational and takes double tank divers.

Thanks a lot.

I have a Charter going to the Teti (max depth 100 ft typical viz is 25 ft) and Neptune 2 (max depth 78 ft Viz is 10-15) on Sunday July 3rd leaving out of Gallilee @ 7am returning around 3ish. Doubles are cool as long as you can handle them. Check out my schedule at http//www.giantstridediveshop.com or call us @ 401 732 8808 7 days a week between 11am - 6pm. We can also take you to some inshore wrecks on a smaller boat if 7/3 doesn't work for you. Dive safe and dive often.
Red

Red, that looks like a good option. I will likely give you a call, I will just confirm with my family on the schedule. 90% of my dives are in doubles so I feel comfortable with them. I never dove them in the ocean though :) What are the water temperatures now in that area ?

Back
Top Bottom