Recommendations for Trimix Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I took cavern and intro to cave with Edd. Getting ready to take side mount with him next month. He's an excellent instructor and will wear you out. Believe Michal Turek typically teaches trimix for Edd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'll see if I can pair my trimix course with intro to cave and get him to give it. I am already taking sidemount with another PSAI instructor.

Intro to cave is not really compatible with a trimix course, as there is no planned deco, restricted to 1/6th of doubles and 100ft depth max.

Steve Lewis comes to Florida all the time and Capt Jim Wyatt here in the Florida Keys. Chris Richardson is in Georgia and Rob Neto in Florida's panhandle.

Intro to cave is not really compatible with a trimix course, as there is no planned deco, restricted to 1/6th of doubles and 100ft depth max.

What I meant was that I'll take both courses when I head there to try and have Edd teach them.

Any advice on the easiest way to get from Fort Lauderdale to Marianna?

What I meant was that I'll take both courses when I head there to try and have Edd teach them.

Any advice on the easiest way to get from Fort Lauderdale to Marianna?

Most direct... I75 to I10, exit at Marianna.

Most direct... I75 to I10, exit at Marianna.

You meant take the Turnpike north to I-75 then to I-10 then west. Taking I75 from FLL will route you through places you don't need to visit to get to Marianna. :wink:

I would take the turnpike to I75, then N to I10.

My point is I don't know how you can execute a trimix course in a cave environment without being full cave certified. I'd call Cave Adventures to figure this out in advance.

Additionally, my experience is Edd and Michal teach on different weekends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom