Recommendations for Personal Ultrasonic cleaner?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RandomGuy1

Contributor
Reaction score
So I am looking at starting to do a bit of my own work, and I would like to pick up an ultrasonic cleaner. Any recommendations? Anything to look for or avoid? The cheaper the better, but working well is priority #1. Links would be great if you got them, Links to amazon prime items would be even better...

Thanks,
Rich

2.5 Liter Ultrasonic Cleaner I have one of these, and it does pretty well for me. I understand it's not very well thought of and there are better options (for more money). I use it to clean my wife's jewelry more often than I do for scuba stuff now days.

2.5 Liter Ultrasonic Cleaner I have one of these, and it does pretty well for me. I understand it's not very well thought of and there are better options (for more money). I use it to clean my wife's jewelry more often than I do for scuba stuff now days.

same one, wish I had a SS basket though, the plastic one has too big slots for some of the small stuff but it works pretty well. Definitely use it for my wife's jewelry more often. I'll upgrade to a Branson or similar one of these days, but this works well enough. HF usually puts out some 25% or more off discounts on a pretty regular basis so wait for one of those

Seems like most of us use the ultrasonic cleaner for our wife's jewelry more than dive gear!

Like the others, I have a harbor freight one and its good enough for rebuilding a few valves and regs each year. If I were using it often then I'd upgrade, but for my use, it's more than sufficient.

nothing wrong with dual purposing a machine - also a good selling point to the better half

dang, it was worth a shot!

We have an understanding, I don't ask her how much she spends on bags and shoes and she doesn't ask me how much I spend on diving...

works out well for both of us :wink:

Reactions: Pao

Back
Top Bottom