Recommendations for dive shop in Los Cabos/Cabo San Lucas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello. I have been Diving with Baha Dive many times.They have a wide 40 foot boat with Marine head and a full hard top for the max of shade in summer.Also they have all safty gear including full Co2, first aid kit, safty line and Dive flag.Ask to see this gear and Dive Master or Instructor C cards no matter where you Dive.
They are located in the Tesoro resort on the marina Boardwalk easy to find.They will wash and store your gear at no charge. All Instructors and Dive Masters speak 100% English. I like this because my Spanish is very bad.
click on this link for there contact Info. Home

We used Baja dive in April. Boat was nice and they did a very good job all around. The DM was a Canadian, I think his name was Jim. Great time with him on the surface interval. He was a hoot, and new his stuff.

August is a great time to go, nice warm water. We go the Labour Day week every year, I dive with Amigos Del Mar. They have a nice wide catamaran style boat with a head, place for your stuff and oxygen on board. Their boat is kept close to the fishing charter dock and their office is close by the dock near the Dolphin Experience. If you are staying at the Playa Grande, Finisterra, Terra Sol or Sol Mar it is the closest dive op.

I've gone with Manta Divers most times I'm in Cabo. Very enjoyable. Very competent. They are my first choice when I'm in Cabo.

I just dove with Manta Divers in May. They were good. My only complaint is that they were out of t-shirts to buy after the dives! :D

I used Lands End Scuba last month.
It was just me and Eric the Divemaster diving with a Capt. onboard the boat to navigate and as surface for support.
We dove Pelican Rock/Sand falls and for a second dive Mirra wall.
All went well Eric was a great guide. The boat is small but unless you're with a large group this may not be a problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom