Recommendation for Dive Shop for Lanai Cathedral

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtlscubadude

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi;
Looking for a recommendation on a dive shop for Lanai Cathedral. Prefer one that operates from Mala ramp since we will be staying around Ka'anapali.
Our trip is early December.
thanks

I think Dive Maui is your only viable option at this time. We have not used them (inflatables is not our preference...), Lahaina Divers was our pick, but they are still closed to my knowledge.
I'll let locals chime in when they get up....

Dive Maui's shop (which somehow escaped the fires) is right around the corner from Mala - when I dove Lanai with them last year, we walked over from the shop to the harbor. As mentioned, their boat is a RHIB and it's a bouncy 45 minute ride to and from Lanai. No head on the boat either, if that's significant for you. The guides in the water were great and the dive is amazing, but if I was going to do it again I'd try to find a place with a "proper" boat. Your mileage may vary, of course.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom