Recommendation for Canon WP-DC600 TRAY/Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDawg2

Reaction score
I am in the process of buying a Canon WP-DC600 waterproof case for my Canon S200 and would like to get recommendations on a tray/strobe attachment.

Any and all input is greatly appreciated.

--dawg :)

I don't know anything about the Canon line so have no idea what would be compatable.

Thanks Dee. :)

I am trying to understand why you dont have one of every kind of camera. :wink: LOL!

--dawg

ScubaDawg once bubbled...
Thanks Dee. :)

I am trying to understand why you dont have one of every kind of camera. :wink: LOL!

--dawg

$$$$$ is a big reason! If I lived somewhere like Florida and could dive clear water whenever I wanted, I probably would! As it is, I have to justify the $$ against how often I really get to use it. Shots of the algae and perch in the local lake just keeps me in practice between trips!

I hear ya DEE, I hear ya.....

My reason for buying the Canon S200.

I would love to have a Nikon D100 with SEA-N-SEA or Light-n-Motion housing..... LOL!

But its all about "da money". And the fact that I have to travel some distance for clear water.

Thanks again for your input and all that you do here on the board.
:)

--dawg

ScubaDawg once bubbled...
...Thanks again for your input and all that you do here on the board.
:)

--dawg

You're welcome.....Jist tryin' to hep!

Back
Top Bottom