Recommendation for all inclusive dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

madlax18

New
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and to diving. This March me and 2 pals are planning a trip to the Bahamas. For ease of planning and what not we've been looking into all inclusive diving packages (food, lodging, and dives). Is this the right way to go?

If so, what places can you recommend? Keep in mind we're trying to keep a decent budget in mind for college kids.

Been looking into blackbeard charters but want some other options.

FWIW, I used to stay at Sandals. Diving is included in the package (as is food, drink, etc.) which was pretty awesome. Got daily 2-tank dives for a week without dropping a few hundred bucks. It's couples only and I haven't been there in years. Hope that helps (though guessing not much!) :wink:

Hi There, I just got back from staying at Orange Hill and diving with stuarts cove. It's not all inclusive, but it was very affordable. Orange hill even has some rooms with 3 single beds to accommodate all of you.
We had a kitchenette in our room so we bought some groceries to cut down on costs, but also ordered pizza one night which was pretty economical as well.
I believe stuart cove's dive op has a relationship of some sort with Orange Hill so you get some break on the price.

Orange hill is on the far side of the island (when compared to down town, atlantis etc ) however the nice part of that was it was quiet, on the main bus route, and when the shuttle picked you up for the dives it was only about a 10 min drive each way (where as if you stayed out by atlantis, I have no idea how long it would take with traffic etc )

Hope that is helpful. PM me if you need any more details.

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know of another live aboard dive operation that is pretty affordable and does trips out of Nassau, Bahamas. The company is Lost Island Voyages and they have a 65 foot ketch rigged sail boat called the Avalon. Week long charters are $1290 and that includes stay, food, beverages, and all diving. The boat has 6 cabins and accommodates 12 passengers.

BlackBeards might just be the ticket for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom