Recommend software for photos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jakz2fun

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I seem to remember someone recommending a computer software for processing underwater digital photos. I just got back from Roatan, and would like to clean up some of my photos - too much blue in them.

Could someone please let me know what software to get?

Thanks, JoAnn

Adobe Photoshop CS.

Another alternative is the lower priced and easier to use Photoshop Elements. Doesn't have every single one of the bells and whistles of Photoshop CS, but it will do things like color cast correction.

Photoshop Elements 3.0 has almost all of the features you would need for underwater photography and is a lot cheaper than Photoshop CS. Make sure it's 3.0 though as 2.0 doesn't have a lot of the "bells and whistles" that 3.0 has!

Been using Paint Shop Pro 9. The price is right. I don't read manuals, to lazy, and it has been fairly easy to figure out on the fly.

Adobe Photoshop is the right software to use, Elements has almost all of the features you would need for UP.

Back
Top Bottom